We are approaching the end of summer. For those who have already returned from vacation it may be difficult to go back to everyday life, to start over with the usual routine.
So, I would like to share with you seven simple rules to follow for a quiet and less stressful life:
1. Make peace with your past so that it won’t disturb your future.
2. What other people think of you is none of your business.
3. The only person responsible for your happiness is you.
4. Don’t compare yourself to others, you may get hurt.
5. Time heals almost everything. Give yourself more time.
6. Stop thinking so much. Accept not to know all the answers.
7. Smile. You cannot control all the problems in the world.
Would you consider following these simple rules? Do you have any other to add? Let me know!