Have a look at some other ideas to try out in your free time. You can find more here.
- Stargazing. Prepare stargazing by becoming familiar with the sky that will show up on the chosen day and time (on the Internet you can find this information easily). You will have to choose a place away from light sources, take a blanket or even a deck chair and binoculars. There are also astronomical observatories and parks that organize evenings to look up at the sky, especially in summer when the phenomenon of streamers occurs (between 14 and 24 August, with a peak of activity during the night of Saint Lawrence between 12 and 13 August).
- Plan a garage sale. If you want to free up some space in your home from things you no longer use while also earning some money, a good idea is to organize a “garage sale”, or a private sale in your home. If you find a flea market nearby your place, why don’t you participate? It is also an opportunity to invite all your friends and acquaintances, and have a chat while drinking a cup of coffee.
- Let the children manage a day. The preparation of a day by children can itself become a playful moment. As adults, we can establish criteria, a budget and a timeline, then we entrust the organization to the children. Let yourself be surprised and if you do not have children, propose this activity to those who have them.
- Take part in a short-term training. Are there any activities or things you’ve wanted to do but haven’t done yet? Look around and look for short-term courses organized by in neighbourhood. Don’t think too much about the content. Do you get inspired by meditation, zumba, or writing? Sign up for! Do not hesitate, follow your intuition!
- Walk more barefoot. The foot has 26 bones, 16 joints and 107 ligaments that need to be kept active for your overall well-being. In addition, the sole of the foot contains 7,200 nerve endings, which are the basis of foot reflexology. Being barefoot is essential for your health. Start little by little and then increase the time you spend barefoot. On the beach or in a park would be perfect!